Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Little short of mayhem...

What a week. And, heaven help us, it's only Tuesday.

I used to manage awards programmes in a previous life when I worked for professional engineering and accounting organisations. I confess that I had forgotten just how much work is involved and how resource intensive they can be. In a word, extremely. If I'd had a clearer recollection of just how much sweat and how many tears are involved, I'd have thought twice. Thrice probably. (No actual blood yet, but it can only be a matter of time!)

Still, Richard Daub is installed in the New York office and already reporting for us. (You can read about Richard's day-by-day experiences of learning about the animal health industry at animalpharmusa.blogspot.com)

If your company is based in North America, get in touch with Richard and say hello. I know he'd be delighted to hear from you.

His email address is: richard.daub@informausa.com He's based in our New York office.

Budget permitting, we're hoping to have Richard with us for the first Animal Health Industry Excellence Awards ceremony on October 12th in London. So, those of you coming over for the celebrations may be able to meet him then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home